1. There will be a campus life meeting for all involved in March Madness during second lunch today. We will meet in the CCPC for this meeting.
2. Any student planning on using a waiver for a spring sport this school year must turn the waiver in to the CCPC by 3:00 this Friday.
3. Leadership Council will be meeting in C20 after school today.
4. A reminder that Mariemont Awareness and Action Club will be meeting after school today in Mr. Weiss's room.
5. Philanthropy Club members need to attend our meeting tomorrow in Mr. Vanag’s room. Please plan to be there early for the presentations.
6. Anyone interested in participating in the Mayerson Summer Service Program at Xavier University please fill out application by Thursday. Check your email for more info. Extra copies are in office. Up to 40 service hours for next year's juniors and seniors.
7. Volunteer at the Barn for Community Service Hours this summer! Summer art camp runs July 10 – 28. We need volunteer assistants for morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon classes for all three weeks. One week earns you 15 service hours, and The Barn is right in Mariemont, at 6980 Cambridge Ave. If interested, please contact Mrs. Long at 272-3700. THANKS!
8. The MHS PTO wants your creative input on the design for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. This competition is open to all MHS students. You can submit your design by emailing it to Jean Marie Nelson at JNelson@mariemontschools.org or you can drop off your design at the MHS front office. A prize for the winner will be awarded! All submissions are due by Thursday, April 20.