1. A representative from DePaul University will be visiting in the CCPC today at 8:41 a.m. during second bell.
2. There will be a campus life meeting for all involved in March Madness during second lunch on Tuesday. We will meet in the CCPC for this meeting.
3. Leadership Council will be meeting in C20 after school on Tuesday.
4. A reminder that Mariemont Awareness and Action Club will be meeting after school on Tuesday in Mr. Weiss's room.
5. Philanthropy Club members need to attend our presentation meeting for this Wednesday, March 22nd in Mr. Vanag’s room. Please plan to be there early for the presentations.
6. Congratulations to all of our 19 DECA members who competed at the state competition in Columbus this weekend. Finalists were Kyle Mason in Principles of Marketing, Jack Ballard in Food Marketing, Matthew McGrory in Personal Financial Literacy, Courtney Robinson in Sports & Entertainment Marketing, and Emily Ferguson in Retail Merchandising.
The 6 chapter members qualified for the international competition in Anaheim are:
-In 4th place, Alex Wilson for Retail Merchandising and Miller Steele for Personal Financial Literacy
-In 3rd place, Drew Fiorenza and Anthony DiMichele for the Buying and Merchandising team event
-In 2nd place, Cameron Stephens in Principles of Finance
-And in 1st place, Katie Copetas for Business Operations
7. Anyone interested in participating in the Mayerson Summer Service Program at Xavier University please fill out application by Thursday. Check your email for more info. Extra copies are in office. Up to 40 hours for next year's juniors and seniors.
8. Volunteer at the Barn for Community Service Hours this summer! Summer art camp runs July 10 – 28. We need volunteer assistants for morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon classes for all three weeks. One week earns you 15 service hours, and The Barn is right in Mariemont, at 6980 Cambridge Ave. If interested, please contact Mrs. Long at 272-3700. THANKS!
9. The MHS PTO wants your creative input on the design for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. This competition is open to all MHS students. You can submit your design by emailing it to Jean Marie Nelson at JNelson@mariemontschools.org or you can drop off your design at the MHS front office. A prize for the winner will be awarded! All submissions are due by Thursday, April 20.
10. Today's JV baseball game, New Richmond at Mariemont is CANCELLED.