To provide the utmost in quality education for our Scholars of Today by offering enriching opportunities for individual achievement to inspire our Leaders of Tomorrow.
District Instructional Vision
The Mariemont City School District will be a school system centered around students and the work provided to them. We believe:
- Students will be global learners.
- Students will have a well-rounded educational experience.
- Students will become deeply committed members of the community and world.
- Students will be strong communicators and work collaboratively with others.
- Positive relationships will be strong among staff, students, parents and the community.
- Support organizations and volunteers will be an integral part of our work.
- High expectations will define the work of our students and staff.
- Professional, responsible risk taking will be encouraged with students and staff.
- Data will be used and analyzed by students and teachers to make informed decisions, promote student growth, and maximize achievement.
- Students’ individual interests and passions will always drive our work.
- Continuous improvement will be ongoing to meet the demands of our ever-changing world.
- Best practice, well-researched instructional strategies and programs will be implemented.
- Experiences beyond the “normal” school day are important.