Mariemont City School District is now accepting nominations for the Mariemont City Schools Award of Excellence. This prestigious award was developed to recognize and honor excellent employees in Mariemont City Schools.
Students, parents, community members and staff members are invited to nominate a Mariemont City School District employee. All employees are eligible. The characteristics to be considered should include, but are not limited to:
- Inspires, cares for, and respects Mariemont’s students and the community beyond
- Shows extraordinary talent and/or leadership in his or her field
- Demonstrates a high commitment toward Mariemont City Schools
- Challenges students at all levels
- Challenges and encourages peers
- Exudes authenticity, sincerity and thoughtfulness
- Puts forth effort to make a positive difference
- Strives to improve personally and professionally
- Embodies the values of “tradition, community and innovation”
Please email your completed nomination form to Josephine McKenrick, director of communications, or mail/drop it off to:
Mariemont Board of Education
Attn: Josephine McKenrick
Mariemont City Schools Award of Excellence
2 Warrior Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
A committee will review nominations and select one nominee to be the recipient of this prestigious award. The winner will be recognized at a staff Mariemont Academy and will represent the district at the Hamilton County Education Foundation Award Ceremony in the spring.
To read about the 2016 Award of Excellence recipient, Amanda McHugh, click here.
Thank you for helping us celebrate excellence in the Mariemont City School District!